Question :


I have been married for 5 years and now my wife wants khula and she says she have brought a khula from court and signed it and sent it to me, i dont want to be apart from her, i dont want to give her divorce/khula.

i want to know if you can check if she really have applied for khula or is she just threatening me.


  1. if you got a notice from court , you may file a written statement before court through a lawyer and can get a chance for reconciliation before court. But in any case, you cant deny her right of Khula. A wife has an absolute right of divorce on the basis of Khula and she may get a divorce decree without solid grounds for dissolution of marriage.

Write a comment: