Question :

child kidnapping by father and run away to saudi


  1. A father can not be held responsible for kidnapping own son, so no criminal case can be registered against him, unless court direct to do so.

    Please file a habeous petition before High Court to bring the child back through foreign office and Interpol.

Write a comment: