Question :

After land grabber petition was dismissed in Supreme Court of Pakistan we applied for execution for possession.
If execution of a property (illegal encroachment) is being processed in civil case at Additional District and Session Judge, Can we file illegal dispossession act?

Can illegal dispossession act can be applied when civil cases are pending?


  1. Your question is not much clear to us. however, your lawyer may give you better advice or you may visit our Karachi office along with documents for consultation. thanks

Write a comment: