Question :

what is the remedy for me .if i done my llb and practice during govt service without getting NOC from the i got another govt job based on the said llb and experience


  1. Get your licence suspended from Punjab Bar council. otherwise no remedy available to you, as a lawyer you know the law better then ordinary citizen.

Write a comment: