Question :

I want to ask how many time is needed for succession (SMA) Petition?
If lawyer is not working in time what can client can do?


  1. if you are not satisfied with your lawyer then you have right to change him, you hv also right to sue your lawyer or may file an application before concern Bar Council

Write a comment: