Question :

what legal action can we take against a police officer if he is not performing his duties properly
specifically a traffic police officer


  1. you may file a complaint before concern SP directly if it’s about a violation of discipline or norms or if it’s about a complaint against him then in my opinion best option is to file a private complaint before illaqa judicial magistrate.

  2. 23/03/2019

    or you may file a complaint before “Provincial Ombudsman office” for speedy remedy.

Write a comment: