Question :

Hi ! I want to ask what legal action i can pursue to resolve my situation. Apartment above mine has sewage pipe leak. It has been 14 years I have been telling them to get it fixed and also offered to pay for it but for unknown reason they deny and I have also contacted Apartment union on this matter but no one takes it seriously. Please kindly advice me a legal way that i can take and what courts can help me in this regard.


  1. u need to file a complaint directly before Ilaaqa Judicial Magistrate for removal of this nuisance.

Write a comment: