Question :

My father died in 2012.We want to transfer the house/car in his name to legal heirs.Will succession certificate be required for it or it can be transferred to heirs via patwari without succession certificate.what is the procedure to make succession certificate.
Best regards.


  1. If patwari is satisfied, then he may pass the inteqal others wise you have to take a succession certificate from the civil court. you need to engage a lawyer for this job, no other option,

Write a comment: