Question :

Hello, good afternoon, my name is Lucia, I am a Colombian national and I married a Pakistani one and a half years ago. I want to know if from my country Colombia I can legalize my marriage certificate.


  1. Yes. you may get it legalized from Pakistan/ Please email us at if you need our services.

Write a comment: