Question :

I have been granted khula by Karachi family court one month back. My ex is staying in Peshawar and I don’t know where he has kept my children. I got a letter from Peshawar court yesterday to be present there in a week. Why would I get this notice? What should I do?


  1. So, it’s a good chance to locate the location of your children. How can we tell you the cause of notice without its perusal? However, if you can read it, you can get your answer, if it is from Guardian Judge then it ll be the case for Guardianship or if it is from Family Judge then it could a suit for maintenance of Minor.

Write a comment: