Question :

I live in Faisalabad with my partner. We are not married, and we rented an apartment together. I want to know if we have any legal problems because of our living situation.


  1. Thank you for your query. We are glad to assist you with your legal matter. According to the law of Pakistan, living with your girlfriend without marriage is considered an illegal and immoral act. You may face criminal charges of adultery, fornication, or zina under the Pakistan Penal Code. Therefore, we strongly advise you to refrain from such activity and seek legal advice before taking any further steps. If you need any help in this regard, please feel free to contact us at 0321 4610092. We hope this answers your question satisfactorily. Sincerely, Pak-Lawyer Team

Write a comment: