Question :

Assalaam O Alaikum,

This is ………. – living in Lahore – I have availed credit card and personal loan facility from our local banks and due to my unfortunate financial constraints I am now unable to pay the desired amount to banks on which they are continuously threatening and harassing me. Now I want to take legal advice from your good office that is it possible that i could refrain them to affecting my reputation at my office as usually the recovery guys come to my office with their goons and harras and insult me.



  1. No private recovery team is allowed in Pakistan. you may file a police complaint or may file writ petition before high court for illegal harassment, if there is any recovery bank should file case in banking court. Lahore high court has already declared these agencies illegal and ordered registration of FIR against them.

Write a comment: