Question :

I gave loan to a person who is not returning me that back. Which is cash Rs. 52000/-
We have signed a stamp paper having detailed info about the agreement having worth of 200 rupees.
Now, what should I do?


  1. yes, you can file a suit for recovery of your amount with damages before court,

Write a comment: