Question :

I have lost my papers of my property, Is there anyway to recover them legally ?


  1. yes. yo may get it certified copy from Revenue recrod office. Visit Revenue office along with copy of proeprty papers or detailed Information of proeprty to concern revenue recrod office.

Write a comment: