Question :

 i am in one-sided love to a girl since childhood she is in medical college now. she lives in my village i saw her by net in that college i texted some of her batch mates and tried to get info about her but they didn’t give any info and after few days i have made 3 fake i.d’s by her batchmate girl names they get known that i am n….. i have deactivated my that i.d’s now i don’t know what can they do. can they also lodge f.i.r on me on anything serious? that disturb my future. i want to go out of the country for higher studies. please help me in this regard


Write a comment: