Question :

If my X wife sent a person who belong to army to my office and the person got my detail like salary etc as my employer provide him detail as he show his army card and it impact my reputation in office. A child maintenance case is already in process and recently I am paying interim amount. I want to file a case against my wife that why she sent a army man to my office without any approval from court. Please guide in this regard.


  1. in my opinion it ll be use less. if you really want to take revenge then why dont you file an application before Chief of Army staff for illegal act of army have also right to file writ petition before high court for illegal harassment by army personnel.

Write a comment: