Question :

i want to make correction in my nikah nama form and also in nadra marriage certificate. So where can i go for these coerrections


  1. If you already submitted those documents for immigration purpose then you need to get a declaration decree from the civil court first, otherwise, you may get it corrected directly from concern union Council (which issued the certificate).

Write a comment: