Question :

My marriage was dissolved on the basis of khula from Family Court , and after 90 days I also received the Talaq certificate from Union Council. Now me and my ex husband want to re marriage again but without an intervene marriage, Please help me out, as all are saying its necessary. what is Pakistani family law on this issue….?


  1. There is no need of an intervene marriage at all according to Pakistani laws and Islamic laws as well. Khula from Family Court is consider a single divorce, therefore spouse can Remarry without any Intervene Marriage or Halala. Its clearly mentioned in Family Law Ordinance, 1961 that spouse can re0marry unless this termination is for third time.

Write a comment: