Question :

Hello sir
I want to ask about my personal issue i want to marry a man who is already married but is living separate from her as this marriage was imposed on him by his parents and he can’t divorce her yet due to some family issues he can’t even get a written permission from her
Please guide us how we can get married in a legal secure way?


  1. permission of wife and then permission of concern union council through chairman is mandatory for registration of second marriage,

    for more solution you may contact us at 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: