Question :

I have appointed in PAEC, but they medically unfit me cause of hepatitis HBS. I have PCR negative and have written from professors/doctors concerned that I’m not rejected because of HBS. This is written in the rejection letter.
“NCA stands for medical assessment of candidates for induction in strategic organisation order-2015 rule 32”
One can not appeal against it at any forum.

Now my question is this, that can I appeal against my rejection or not.
Ammar Yasir


  1. if you have clear medical report along with rejection report then you may file a writ petition before High court for unfair rejection.

Write a comment: