Question :

My question is, do I have to go to go to police or court ask them ask my in laws to allow me visiting my sons as i am separated for last 3 months not legally,no divorce or khula applied till now but as my wife willingly living in her parents house and her parents and her 2 brothers threatend me that they will kill me if i try to knock their door even and so they are not letting me meet my sons, I tried to involve some relatives but they did not even listen them.
My wife is not attending my calls or replying text msges.My sons ages are 4 years and 2 years.
My father in law 1 month before asked the relative to tell me to buy a new house on her daughter’s name then he will think about sending his daughter and even let me meet my sons but I can not afford to buy a house right now as I am already living with my family house and earning hand to mouth to support the needs of my children and wife and house hold. Any ways
I am really missing my sons and I only want to see or meet them even once in a week,
what’s my standings??


  1. Meeting with your children is your fundamental right and no once could deprive you from this right. you should file a custody petition before Guardian Judge along with an application of temporary custody. Court shall allow you to meet with your children.

  2. 06/04/2017

    If your purpose is just to meet your children you can file suit for visitation rights before family court d if u want custody you may file petition for custody before guardian judge. If need further assistance may call me at 03334598315

Write a comment: