Question :

Mera sawaal ye hai me agaar Mera baap mere se badtemeeze or Ami se badtemeeze or ghr ka baara koi kaam na karna. Or ghr ke maslon ko or uljaha na. Toh USS pe konsa legal action hosakta hai?


  1. Your mother may file a complaint with The Punjab Commission on the status of Women or Call the Local police for Help.
    your mother may also maintenance from her husband before Family court. If you are minor then you have also right to claim maintenance from your father.

Write a comment: