Question :

in my case, my grandfather migrated to Pakistan and claim some land against the criteria which took implemented at that time But sir Local body did not give the execution of the property I have all the documents and judgments.


  1. It seems you have a very good case. please visit our office for a detail consultation along with all relevant documents. DCO concern is duty bound for implementation of their orders or id same orders were superior courts, you should initiate contempt of court proceedings against delinquent officers.

  2. 27/08/2018

    Thank you very Much for your kind reply, sir where is your office, i am resident of Multan

Write a comment: