Question :

Can you please help me out , my opponent lawyer is not appearing to the court, Is there in a legal forum which could help me. Even judge usually gives me date by court.


  1. if you have any complaint against the Judge, you may file a complaint before MIT, high court. if matter is being delayed , you may file a writ petition before high court to get a direction of early disposal of case from High court.

Write a comment: