Question :

i have a plot near hajj complex rawalpindi. MNA of NA54 is capture this plot illegaly , how to proceed for the case, need leagal advice where to start?


  1. In my opinion start from registration OF FIR , yes I know it ll take time to register the FIR but it ll be the best option for you. you may take direction from Session Court and then from the high court for registration of criminal cae, Its your right and court l help. I am hopeful before registration of FIR , your matter ll be sloved.

    on the other side, you have right to file suit for dispossession under Illegal dispossession act before directly District Judge.

Write a comment: