Question :

Hello. I was a student of phD in South Korea and faced some illegal actions being carried out by the group I was working with. It included money laundering, human rights violation, life threat, student exploitation and research and academic crime. I can provide details. I felt life insecurity and had to come back to Pakistan over night. I have not informed anyone in institute and they are on hold. I want to take legal actions against them for what they are doing and what they did to me. Please help me as I want to ensure the integrity of Pakistani passport, as many people told me to just put up with all this because I had a green passport.


  1. It ll be better if you could file a complaint before FIA, as FIA is capable of investigating these type of matter, we can help you to get register your FIR with FIA if they refuse to do so.

Write a comment: