Question :

Dear sir, My father has dead 6 months ago. He left some money in his account.7 shares are on this money icluding me. what will be process to draw the money from this account.


  1. If amount is less then one lac only then you may get it by filling a simple affidavit , otherwise you have to file petition before civil courts for succession certificate.

Write a comment: