Question :

dear sir
my brother arrest was from Punjab police in the capital area Islamabad
the policeman say there mobile was misuse and they have from 5 days with No FIR


  1. You have already wasted much time, file a habeas petition before High court to recover your brother, High court ll send the court bailiff with you and he shall recover your brother and ll be presented before Judge and judge ll decide to release him or to send him jail. thanks

  2. 12/10/2017

    thanks sir
    They have demand 5000 now i pay then they have release my brother but there as no FIR on my brother
    now i want legal option against police in the court or FIA IB how i apply complaint them

Write a comment: