Question :

My company didn’t pay me for 5 months and now firing people with clearing their amount, I have their vehicle which they gave me when I joined them year ago. Is there any chance that I keep their vehicle as a security until the clear my amount


  1. You may approach the wages authority for recovery of your salaries. If you are interested to keep the vehicle then you may file a suit settlement of accounts before civil court. It ll be better to discuss the case with us at our office for a better legal opinion.

Write a comment: