I am form karachi pakistan.i want your help! my father doesn't like me because after divorce of my father and mother i live with my mother and it says i doesn,t have any rights to his property, but he say this property is only for her niece.he don't have any other childs.he said i don't remember who you are.he always never fulfilled their father right to her daughter. sir i have all legal documents that he is my father. what should i do please help.

Wednesday, November 7th, 2018 by syedhamzaahmed10