Question :

My mother died, what are the required documents to divide her bank balance and who will receive the amount and what if a child is abroad


  1. anyone may apply for Succession certificate before the civil court, It shall be issued in favour of all legal heirs. Death certificate bak details and FRC certificate is required. only

Write a comment: