Question :

Dear Sir,
I want to know my wife is government employee BS18, lecturer in Baluchistan university, she is doing PHD in Malaysia and she is on study leave with salary,But university is not paying her for last 6-7 months, do we file case against university in the Lahore courts as i belongs to lahore or do you advice me what to do what is the best way to tackle this issue.


  1. you can only file a writ petition in Quetta and not in Lahore High court.

Write a comment: