Question :

I got married recently & want to change my wife’s CNIC. Will there be any complications as her education and other documents before marriage had her father’s surname & now they will have mine.


  1. only your name shall be written as her husband in place of her father, it ‘ll not cause any problem. but if you change her first name (with ur name)then it may create a problem in future

Write a comment: