Question :

One of my uncle is living abroad is falsely implicated and a reference has been filed by the NAB. Are there any chances that he can be arrested through interpole.


  1. On next step court ll issue non bailable warrant , then court ll declared
    him proclaimed offender throw newspaper and then he can be arrested from
    abroad through Interpol, ..

    right now person may claim protective bail from high court before
    arriving in Pakistan and then he may be appeared before NAB court for
    Pre-Arrest bail.

Write a comment: