Question :

How  to get NADRA certificate for overseas Pakistanis those get married outside Pakistan.
When we apply for immigration visa to USA and Canada and other western countries they ask for Nikkah nama and NADRA Marriage certificate.
What we should do?


  1. there are two options, you may contact Pakistan Embassy or contact us for issuance of NADRA Marriage Certificate or FRC Certificate .

Write a comment: