Question :

I need Nadra divorce Certificate.


  1. Kindly reach out to us for a thorough consultation, and we will be happy to provide guidance on the matter. you may call us @ 0335 4454000. To obtain a Nadra Divorce certificate from the Union Council, you need to file a notice with the relevant Union Council office. Following the submission of notices, the Chairman of the Union Council/Arbitration Council is obligated to issue the divorce certificate within 90 days. This document is commonly referred to as the NADRA divorce certificate.

Write a comment: