Question :

I just married with a woman (divorced since 4 years after enjoying 3 months her marriage life) with a daughter of 4 years. I want to give my name in the name of FATHER in all documents. Can i give her name as a father?
If yes according to law, please tell me the procedure. Thanks & regards.


  1. You may be appointed as guardian of that girl from Guardian Judge of concern District. you may file a petition for Guardianship before Guardian Court. after obtaining the certificate from court , girl may write your name as guardian. but her father name shall be the same. thanks

Write a comment: