Question :

Dear sir. I am concerned about a naming issue. My father name as stated on his NIC is ‘Muhammad Ali’ S/O ‘Muhammad Rehman’ and on my NIC it is ‘Zaryab Ali’ S/O ‘Muhammad Ali’. But on all my degrees from matriculation to engineering my father name is ‘Ali Rehman’. I am applying for foreign studies. Do you think this difference of ‘Muhammad’ attribute will cause any visa issues for me.


  1. Issue…. its totally a different name . how could you get visa on these documents.? its impossible. first of all try to get attestation from HEC and foreign office.

    you should get it changed in NIC and passport.

Write a comment: