Question :

Our neighbour(drug addict) throws trash, stones, glass bottles and even sometimes human stool at our home. Do I have the right to case against him in the court and if yes what will be the nature of the case?


  1. It ‘ll be better to file a complaint before local magistrate for this nuisance along with the remedy to file a police complaint about threats etc.

Write a comment: