Question :

Preview(opens in a new tab)

Assalamualaikum. I live in Rawalpindi (man) . My neighbours is a very cruel man. He teases us with different tactics like saying that we are responsible for scratches on his car and flat tyre. He calls name to my mother and my father( aged) He also stops them in street and start shouting at them.
Please tell me what could I do legally to stop him. I don’t want to put my hands on him and then end up into police station. Please help me because we are tired of this mental torture. Allah helps those people who help others. Thank you.