Question :

I have my niece who lives with me I bear almost all her expenses but my brother doesn’t want to take her with him because of his wife but Legally she is his responsibility not mine kindly advice me what to do? thanks.



  1. your niece should file a suit for recovery of maintenance through his uncle before Family Court. Her father is bound to pay all maintenance charges and living expenses.

Write a comment: