Question :

if some one caught in case where he was witness in nikah and latter the girls side claim they kidnapped the girl because nikah was not with their consent now police caught that person and saying cases will be there etc what should be solution? plz reply soon


  1. Please get post arrest bail from Illaqa Magistrate now, case ll be finish soon,

Write a comment: