Question :

hello sir,
ager kisi ney pehley shaadi ke ho or phir 2nd marriage karey aur nikahnama per hud ko single show karey to Law kia kehta ha aur kia punishmint hai


  1. A criminal may be registered for wrong entry in a public document I offence under Pakitan penal code and he may be sentenced upto 7 years imprisonment.

Write a comment: