Question :

Dear Sir,
In my Nikkah Nama, my father name has been written wrongly as below:-
in Nikaah name: Haji Fazal Hussain Bhatti
actual name: Fazal Hussain

therefore, addition of Haji and Bhatti wrongly written in Nikkah Nama. Kindly let me know how can I make correction in Nikkah Nama.

best regards
M.sabir ali


  1. File an application before concern secretary UC for correction in the record and then get a computerized certificate.

Write a comment: