Question :

meine shadi ki thi or Nikkah Nama Entry mein 4 toly gold or 50 hazar rupia write krwa tha or Nikkah Nama ki copy nhe sath ly k aye jab un logo sy copy mangi to un logo ny kha k nhe hai mein union council sy khud niklwae hai to us py unhun ny 15 toly gold or 1500000 rupia write krwa lia hai ab mein kia krun mein usy devorce dena cahahta hun please guide me Nikkah Nama Entry ko kase theak kia waiting


  1. without wasting of any further time challenge the wrong entry before family court as now all disputes arising out from Nikkah nama can be decided by family court.

    you may also registered a FIR against the Nikkah registrar and parent of bride.

Write a comment: