Question :

I am living in aboard. I have bought a plot with my father, who died last year. I have no documents of that plot. My mother refused to give me my registry and de plot. What can I do to get my property?


  1. you may get your property along with your share from inheritance of your father through civil court. If you are abroad, you may appoint a Special Power of attorney , who ll get teh certified copies of your property documents and sahll pursue your case on your behalf.

Write a comment: