Question :

I am living in aboard. I have bought a plot with my father, who died last year. I have no documents of that plot. My mother refused to give me my registry and de plot. What can I do to get my property?


  1. There are many options you may use, your mother is not entitled to hold your property documents. on the other side, you may apply for a certified copy from record/ registrar office. lastly, you may also file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction before a civil court.

Write a comment: