Question :

Can I nominate my daughter to look after my property , my bank accounts and deal my business independently as I am very old ? What procedure I have to adopt the nominate my Daughter


  1. Yes, it can be possible . you can give her General Power of attorney to look after your business and can also nominate her a joint account holder or to give power to withdraw the amount from company account.

    Procedure is simple , Through lawyer you can get it prepared and then same ll be registered before registrar directly or through a local commission if you dont want to visit the office of registrar.

    for more info do consult me at

Write a comment: