Question :

Our landlord has sent us a notice to evacuate the house in one month. She wanted to increase the rent again after 6 months. We are constructing our own home which will be completed in 3 to 4 months. How can we take a stay order against her notice?


  1. is there any written agreement is available between parties..? or register before rent controller…?

    yes., court ll help you, you file an application before rent controller or may also obtain a stay order from civil court.

Write a comment: