Question :

Dear Sir my question is if any person occupied govt property since 40 years. If that person want to transfer his name or want to take lease from govt how he gets ownership or leasing that property. Brefiely send me about this probably according to law of Pakistan.


  1. yes may be allowed to get it on lease, but if you are still occupying it without any notice of Government then you should not invite government to claim their property. Please engage lawyer to know the full procedure.

Write a comment: